This is the open scroll pendant, which is suitable for wearing with a silver necklace or leather if you prefer. It is similar to the tighter but straight scroll we make, in that it is a very neat and flat wind, but it's stretched out and curved gently so it hangs beautifully on a chain.
About 70 characters including spaces and design symbols. and about 55 characters if you wish to include a little butterfly or other feature shape on the one end (shown with dragonfly in main image).
The Scroll is sterling silver and measures about 3.5cm in width.
So if you are unsure what you could put on the Scrolls, here are some ideas....
- family names, dates, mottos
- dedications to loved ones no longer with you
- inspirational quotes
- wedding songs and details of your special day (date etc.)
- bits from songs that are meaningful to you
- excerpts from poems you love
- and lots more....